On May 10, 2018, we hosted an All-Hazards Approach to an Active Shooter and Workplace Violence Training. Here’s what you missed!
In this two-part training, we discussed:
• Keeping Your Employees, Customers and Business Safe
• Code Compliance
• Loss and Liability Reduction
• Staff Organization and Coordination for Emergencies
• Controlled Evacuation, Lock-down and Staff Accountability Procedures
• Recovery and Business Continuity
The goal for both Phase I and Phase II will provide successful methods to develop a policy, plans and implementation and a response in the event of a traumatic situation in the workplace.
Phase I was held on May 10, 2018 and Phase II will be held on June 7, 2018. Time and location for Phase II will be TBA.
Retired Reno Police Chief Steve Pitts and Retired U.S. Navy Seal Chuck O’Connor.