Melissa Davies, RHU
Melissa joined the Clark & Associates team in 2007 and is a licensed Benefit Solutions Consultant. She has over 10 years of experience assisting employers and HR professionals with comprehensive employee benefit solutions. The development of creative insurance solutions for employer groups of all sizes is Melissa’s specialty.
Education & Qualifications
Melissa holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences from the University of Nevada, Reno & is licensed in both Health & Life insurance as well as Property & Casualty insurance. She also received her Registered Health Underwriter (RHU) designation in 2013 and is a graduate of the Reno Sparks Chamber Leadership Program and the Washoe County Medical Society’s Mini-Internship Program.
Boards & Committees
- Northern NV Human Resources Association (NNHRA) 2016 VP of Membership & 2018 President Elect
- The Chamber Board of Directors – 2017
- Northern NV Association of Health Underwriters Board of Directors, 2013-2014 President
- Nevada Cancer Coalition Board of Directors – 2017
- Bristlecone Family Resources Board of Directors, Secretary 2012-2017
- Chair of the Chamber Healthcare Forum Committee, 2013 & 2014
- NNHRA Workforce Readiness Committee 2016
Melissa grew up in Carson City and is a graduate of Carson High School. She now lives in Reno with her husband, Scott, son, Kyle and daughter, Hayley. She loves spending time with her family whether it’s snowboarding in Tahoe, practicing her golf swing, or cheering on the UNR Wolfpack at football and basketball games.